This programme covers the following areas:
- Understanding an organisation.
- Applying policy and procedures to meet Vision, Mission and Objectives.
- Applying and operationalizing strategy to make suggestions and recommendations.
- Being part of a team and multiple teams.
- Applying decisions at the general supervisory management level in the transport industry.
- Working with customers, peers, subordinates and superiors within the organisation.
- Functioning in conjunction with multiple teams.